Saturday, November 22, 2008

My First Blog

Well i succumbed to all the pressure. Just kidding I have just always wanted a blog and so I decided to make one:)

This week was so stressful. I never knew what people really meant by stress until college. In high school I always thought I knew what they meant, but who are we kidding...high school was a breeze.

I had two difficult tests, two papers that were over eight pages each, and an extensive project. When I told my family this I received in return "Why didn't you start earlier?" from my brother. He obviously does not understand that last week and the week before that were just as busy. I can't wait for the day when I can say "Why didn't you start earlier?" just to bug him.

I shouldn't complain. I love college and all of my roommates are amazing. They teach me so much more than my classes do. It is weird, but after a week we all felt like sisters. They call me the "mom" and according to others that title fits. I don't know if I should take it as a compliment or not...but yeah. There is one thing that bothers me though. My roommate won't let me listen to Christmas music until after Thanksgiving. I guess that makes sense, but I just love Christmas so much.

I am so excited for Thanksgiving and having a huge dinner with my family, and being able to blast my Christmas music!

Seeing as my roommates and I decided to try on everyone else's clothes to see how much cuter they were than ours I now need to clean my room...

1 comment:

Amber. . . said...

i only said you couldn't listen to Christmas music until after Thanksgiving... ha ha. And that fashion show was sooo worth the mess! love ya girl!