Saturday, January 31, 2009

Body Aches and Movies

I am sitting watching the movie The Italian Job for my humanities class. I have to analyse the movie and compare it to the play Hamlet. What an odd assignment and I am not sure how to go about doing it. We were only given an explanation that is a paragraph long and it is very vague.

I woke up this morning so tired and sore. I stayed up way too late last night talking to my roommates. Why do we do that? When we stay up so late all we do the next day is sit around, although I really like those days sometimes. I woke up and decided that I should do some homework so I came out on our couch and started to read. I don't know how much later it was, but I was having that dream where you can't open your eyes, you know the one where you are half asleep and half awake, but you are too tired to open your eyes. I don't remember what happened, but I got scared and my eyes flew open only to find that our kitchen blinds were open and I felt like I was being blinded.

I got up for a second time, closed the blinds, fixed myself some breakfast, and then got back to doing homework. I really hate that stuff! At 2:30 I finally decided that I needed to go shower and be clean so that at 3 I could go down and check our mailbox. My roommate and I take turns go down about every 30 minutes to see if the mailman has come because we both are waiting for a letter. The mailman comes at the weirdest time every day. It isn't like he has a schedule he follows so we are not able to say when he is coming. Neither of us got our letters today, but of course other people got letters who didn't even want them. Man I really wanted that letter!!

I have been sitting in a hard chair all day, I knew if I sat on the couch I would fall asleep again, and it has made my tailbone hurt. Trying to watch the movie on a hard chair has proven to be difficult. The movie feels like it has been going on for 7 hours rather than just the 1.5 that it has. I am even sitting on a pillow. Oh well I guess such is life.

No comments: