Saturday, January 17, 2009

Relaxing!!!

We all have to find that thing that makes us relax. I have many. Some of which are: playing the piano, singing, coloring in a coloring book, reading a good book, watching a good movie, and finally taking pictures and then manipulating them.

I don't know what it is about manipulating the pictures that makes me happy, it just does. I don't have a really good camera right now, but I am grateful for the one I have. It makes me so happy to capture a moment in time. The ability to go back later and remember exactly where I was standing or what was happening at that moment brings such joy. Taking pictures is also something I have found I can do relatively easily. I go outside and I only have to look around for a few seconds before I see something I really like and want to remember for the rest of my life.
I decided to post some of my favorite pictures so...




















That was only from 2 small folders:) Whoops.

1 comment:

Amber. . . said...

i like the second to the last one. . .kinda eery looking/romantic. i don't know how it can be both of those things. . .but it is. so yeah. good job! im impressed!