Thursday, March 12, 2009

Am I Just Hurting Myself?

There are times that we know we are hurting ourselves. There is no way around it you are just setting yourself up for disaster, but there are those times when what we are doing could go both ways. Is it going to cause heart ache in the long run or joy that can't be measured? Nobody wants to cause more pain for themselves, but sometimes we do it anyways.

I have spent so much time the last few years think and dreaming about a certain other person that now I don't know how to stop it. I have this deep dreading that this obsession, for lack of a better word, is just going to hurt me when he comes back and looks at me like I am the weirdest person he has ever seen. I don't know what to do. I can't get him off my mind. Just when I think I am succeeding I hear or see something that reminds me of him and all those feelings come back.

I don't want to be setting myself up for disaster, but I can't help thinking that I am. HELP!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Amber. . . said...

seriously. . .i don't even know what to tell you. i've been thinking about it for quite some time. i think you need a distraction. i just haven't decided what yet. i wanna tell you that he'll come home and be in love with you...very possible...but you just never know. so plan on him not...and focus on being the best mariah you can possibly be. not for him but for you...and then if he happens to come and love the fabulous self that you are...then all the better :)

Mariah said...

Amber you are AMAZING!!!! Thank you for the advice. I am going to do it, if you think of a distraction let me know :)