Saturday, March 14, 2009

Aubree got FOOD!!!!!!

So Aubree got a package today that she has been waiting for, for days. It was a very large box and when I said that she got a lot of food she said her mom also sent medication. Do you want to know the amount of "medication" she got? One small bottle!
The thing next to it is a hair elastic so you can see the general size of the bottle :)

She got so much food!!! I am so excited for her. So I decided to post pictures of all the food she received from her loving family.

Yay, Aubree has food :)
SURPRISE
This is all of it!
Granola
Cookies!!! Polly want a CRACKER :)
How about some spice mixes?
Dried Fruit
Mmm, Muffins
Sticky Buns :D
BISCUITS A Whole loaf of Bread (Made from almond flour of course)
Almond Flour
And finally, but most definitely not least, the note her brother wrote her.

2 comments:

Amber. . . said...

hahahahahaha!!!! i'm so sad i missed this!!!

Mariah said...

It was quite the experience! I wish I had my camera when she first got it because she was so excited. I think by the end I was more excited than her though, or at least I showed it more :)